We provide uniquely tailored solutions for employers to reach their business goals and gain the maximum value from investing in higher and degree apprenticeships.
Transform your business performance and build your A-Team with a new government initiative which brings together the best of higher education and vocational training. Higher and degree apprenticeships are a cost effective solution for all employers to acquire the latest higher-level industry skills and knowledge. The programmes integrate academic study with practical application in the workplace and can lead to a Higher Education certificate, diploma or degree and professional accreditation or membership.
Higher and degree apprenticeships at a glance
- Higher and degree apprenticeships are suitable for both new and existing staff
- Apprentices are employees and spend the majority of their time in the workplace, supported by dedicated study time with the University
- The programmes can be tailored to meet the needs of employers
- Larger organisations can use their apprenticeship levy and government top-up to pay for tuition and professional fees of higher and degree apprenticeships
- For smaller employers, the government pays 90%, with the remainder co-invested by the business
Talk to us
We always welcome discussions with employers on how we might help. You can contact the team on:
0191 515 3555 / firstname.lastname@example.org