Internationally recognised for the quality of our teaching and research, the University of Sunderland has been providing higher education since 1901.
We're an ambitious university with a global reach - as well as our two campuses in Sunderland, we also have 1,750 students studying at sites in Canary Wharf, London and in Central, Hong Kong. A further 9,000 students study in their own countries as part of transnational partnerships.
What we offer
We provide uniquely tailored solutions for employers to reach their business goals and gain the maximum value from investing in higher and degree apprenticeships.
- Support from a dedicated team focused on your needs
- Access to world-class facilities and expertise
- Wide-ranging offer which employers can shape
- Extensive experience of helping organisations such as Nissan and the NHS to improve their business performance
- Track record of successfully delivering higher and degree apprenticeships with business already
- Exceptional support for your apprentices as they progress through their studies
Read our Accenture case study to find out how we worked the global professional services firm to develop a degree apprenticeship which fitted their business needs.
Talk to us
We always welcome discussions with employers on how we might help. You can contact the team on:
0191 515 3555 / firstname.lastname@example.org