UK/EU students

Applying for an undergraduate degree
If you're a UK/EU student applying for a full-time undergraduate degree, you apply via the Universities Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). Find out more about applying through UCAS.

Applying for a postgraduate degree
If you are applying for a postgraduate degree, you will need to apply directly to the University of Sunderland in London. The application form can be found on each of our postgraduate courses, and you can also download it here: application form (.pdf). Send the completed form to

International students

If you are an international student (a citizen of a country outside of the EU and EEA) we will help you submit your application.

If you are currently living in the UK, email to apply. If you are living in another country, go to your country page and find the contact details for your nearest regional office.

Our staff will help you complete your application, and give you information about visas, English language requirements and entry requirements. They are qualified to answer any questions you may have about studying at the University of Sunderland in London. There is no charge for helping you complete your application to study.

Disabilities and specific learning difficulties

If you have a disability or a specific learning difficulty, it is important that you tell us about your particular needs when applying for a course so we can try and put appropriate support in place. If you require advice, please contact the Disability Support Team: +44 (0)191 515 2952 /


If you have any questions about applying, contact us:

University of Sunderland in London
197 Marsh Wall, Docklands, London, E14 9SG, UK

Course enquiries: +44 (0)20 7531 7333