Our degrees emphasise evidence-based learning and blend practical real-world experience with academic knowledge.
Our Nursing Top-Up BSc (Hons) is also very popular with students who already have a nursing qualification and want to bring it up to a full degree level. After completing this 12-month Nursing course, you will have gained a full BA degree qualification.
3 reasons to apply:
- We’re a well-regarded British university, with a great reputation both in the UK and internationally
- We take care of you – whether you need advice with your learning, health, career or any other issue, we have a supportive team of student services to help you
- Our degrees are an excellent investment in your future, and the tuition fees offer great value for money
See what some of our students from Nigeria think about the University of Sunderland in London:
Each course on our website lists full UK entry requirements. The equivalent Nigerian academic qualifications you need in order to study with us are:
- Undergraduate degree: A Levels (280 UCAS points) for a three-year undergraduate course. To apply for a one-year Top-Up course you will need an HND
- Postgraduate degree: Bachelor’s degree (2:2 standard)
In addition to academic qualifications, you must also meet our English language requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to apply for a course, contact us and we will help you submit your application.
Our staff can give you information about visas, English language requirements and entry requirements. They are qualified to answer any questions you may have about studying at the University of Sunderland in London. There is no charge for helping you complete your application to study.
If you are currently living in the UK, contact firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0)20 7531 7333.
If you are currently living in Nigeria, contact: John Iyekowa / email@example.com / 0803 3075007.
For more information about applying, please see the page How to apply.