Our business courses emphasise practical business work and experiential learning, so you could find yourself working alongside some of many corporations based in and around Canary Wharf.
Many of our students from Saudi Arabia are attracted to our business degrees.
The shortest business course, Business Management Top-Up BA (Hons) is very popular with students who already have a business qualification and want to bring it up to a full degree level. After completing this 12-month course, you will have gained a full BA degree qualification.
3 reasons to apply:
- We’re a well-regarded British university, with a great reputation both in the UK and internationally
- Real-world business experience is an integral part of our courses
- A close-knit community of around 1,000 students, which means that we have a very friendly and supportive culture
London is a vibrant and multicultural city, and so is the University of Sunderland in London. We’re proud to have a diverse population of staff and students, and you will have the chance to make friends with people from all over the world.
See what some of our students think about the University of Sunderland in London:
Each course on our website lists full UK entry requirements. The equivalent Saudi Arabian academic qualifications you need in order to study with us are:
- Top-Up undergraduate degree: Intermediate/Associate Degree with GPA 3.0
- Undergraduate degree: Higher Technical Diploma or Junior Health Diploma (2 years) – 70 per cent or GPA 2.3
- Postgraduate degree: Bachelor’s degree standard (2:2)
In addition to academic qualifications, you must also meet our English language requirements.
As a Saudi Arabian national applying to study at a British university, you will need a Tier 4 Visa.
If you are currently in Saudi Arabia, you can apply for a visa through VFS Global. We recommend that you check visa office opening times, particularly around holiday periods, to allow enough time for your visa to be processed.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to apply for a course, contact us and we will help you submit your application.
Our staff can give you information about visas, English language requirements and entry requirements. They are qualified to answer any questions you may have about studying at the University of Sunderland in London. There is no charge for helping you complete your application to study.
Contact our London office: email@example.com / +44 (0)20 7531 7333.
For more information about applying, please see the page How to apply.