The University of Sunderland in London provides high quality higher education, in the very centre of London’s elite business district.
The University of Sunderland in London is becoming increasingly popular with students from Thailand.
3 reasons to apply:
- We’re a well-regarded British university, with a great reputation both in the UK and internationally
- Real-world business experience is an integral part of our courses
- Our degrees are an excellent investment in your future, and the tuition fees offer great value for money
We understand that coming to the UK will be a big change for many of our students. We offer a lot of support to help you understand British teaching and learning styles, and our staff are always available if you need help or advice with any aspect of living or studying in the UK.
See what some of our students think about the University of Sunderland in London:
Each course on our website lists full UK entry requirements. The equivalent Thai academic qualifications you need to study with us are:
- Undergraduate degree: Certificate of Secondary Education - Mathayom 6 / MAW 6 – GPA 2.0 or Certificate of Vocational Education – GPA 2.0
- Postgraduate degree: Bachelor’s degree standard – GPA 2.5 or higher
In addition to academic qualifications, you must also meet our English language requirements.
If you are currently in Thailand, you can apply for a visa through VFS Global.
We recommend that you check visa office opening times, particularly around holiday periods, to allow enough time for your visa to be processed.
HOW TO APPLY
If you want to apply for a course, contact us and we will help you submit your application.
Our staff can give you information about visas, English language requirements and entry requirements. They are qualified to answer any questions you may have about studying at the University of Sunderland in London. There is no charge for helping you complete your application to study.
If you are currently living in Thailand, contact our office in Selangor, Malaysia: Malaysia@sunderland.ac.uk / +60 17408 0028.
If you are currently living in the UK, contact email@example.com / +44 (0)20 7531 7333.
For more information about applying, please see the page How to apply.