It is important to look after yourself when you are studying, and we know that there may be times when you need some extra help.
Our supportive and confidential Health and Wellbeing Service provides advice and information on all aspects of physical and emotional health. It is available to all students and it is free of charge.
We can offer advice on:
- How to register with a doctor or dentist
- Information about the UK’s National Health Service (NHS)
- Managing feelings of homesickness and loneliness
- Dealing with stress
- Safe sex and contraception
- What to do if you are pregnant
- Drugs and alcohol information
- How to stop smoking
Visit the Health and Wellbeing Service in room 4D, 4th floor, University of Sunderland in London. We are open Monday to Friday, you can book an appointment by emailing email@example.com or attend a drop-in. We aim to respond to all emails within 48 hours.