Skip to content

International students

International help and advice

With students from over 100 different countries, University of Sunderland in London is a highly diverse community. When you join us you'll find a warm welcome and experienced support.

If you would like to apply for a course at the University of Sunderland in London, you can contact one of our overseas offices to start the application process.

Our overseas offices are able to answer any questions you may have about studying in the United Kingdom as well as give you information about:

  • Visas
  • English language requirements
  • Entry requirements

Their free service allows you to ask any questions you might have about studying at the University of Sunderland in London.

Contact our international team

How to get a Student visa

Applying for a Student visa

Find out more

Short-term study visa

If your course is six months or shorter you will need a short-term visa.

Find out more

Pre-Arrival Guide

We're delighted you're thinking about studying with us as an International student and we're excited to help you reach your goals. Learn about what you can expect from your University before you arrive in the UK, once you're here and beyond.

Find out more

Graduate Route Visa

The Graduate Route Visa is for students coming to the end of their studies who to stay in the UK for some time when they finish. To apply for this route, you'll need a relevant qualification from an approved UK Higher Education provider like the University of Sunderland in London.

Find out more

ReciteMe accessibility toolbar button