Jump to accessibility statement Skip to content
Student on a laptop


We know you might want to bring your family with you to the UK while your studying as well as during your Graduate Route visa.

Current Dependants

If you have dependents (i.e family members) in the UK with the Tier 4 or Student Route visa, you can apply to extend their stay as a Graduate Route dependent.


Applying for Dependants

If your dependents are outside the UK, they can't apply for the Graduate Route dependent visa.