This course combines broad business knowledge with skills that foster success in management.
- 12 months
- 21 October 2019
- 20 January 2020
Modules on this course include:
Final year (Top-Up) (national level 6)
- Strategic Management Accounting (20 Credits)
- Strategic Management of Human Resources (20 Credits)
- Marketing Strategy (20 Credits)
- Managing Projects (20 Credits)
- Strategic Management (20 Credits)
- Contemporary Developments in Business Management (20 Credits)
Check the reading list for each module to find out more about its content.
Teaching and assessment
Teaching methods include lectures, seminars, group work and e-learning.
Assessment methods include written exams, case studies, assignments, and reports.
Information about course regulations and documentation can be found on the University of Sunderland Academic Services website.