Skip to content

I am an EU student, is there anything else I should know about fees?

Home / FAQs / Finance and scholarships / Tuition fees / EU student fees

If you're from a European Union country, you can either pay your annual tuition fee in full as a single payment or in instalments of three smaller payments.

If your tuition fee is paid by an official sponsor

If your tuition fee is paid by an official sponsorship or a government grant, you have to give evidence to the University on or before the date of your student registration.F

An example of acceptable evidence is an official letter on your sponsor’s letterhead stationery. If you don't give us evidence you won't be able to register for your course.

If your sponsor is funding less than the full amount of the tuition fee or withdraws the sponsorship during the financial year for any reason, it is your personal responsibility to pay any outstanding amount.