Skip to content

I already have a Bachelors degree, do I have ELQ?

Home / FAQs / Studying with us / My course / Bachelors and ELQ

If you have a Bachelors degree (e.g. a BA or BSc) and want to study for another Bachelors level course, then you have ELQ.

Also, somebody with a PhD degree who wants to study for a Masters level course will have ELQ as well.

If you want to study a course which is at the same level or lower than a degree you already have, you will have ELQ status.