Skip to content


Home / FAQs / Corporate and legal / Insurance
  1. Employers’ Liability certificate

    You can see a copy of the University’s Employers’ Liability certificate here.

  2. Motor insurance

    The University has a Motor Cover Insurance policy with Zurich Municipal.

  3. Travel insurance

    The University has a Worldwide Business Travel Insurance policy with Aviva Insurance.

ReciteMe accessibility toolbar button