Skip to content

Extra support

Home / FAQs / Finance and scholarships / Extra support
  1. I have additional learning needs, what financial support can I get?

    If you have a disability or specific learning difficulty like, for example, dyslexia, you can get a Disabled Students' Allowance (DSA)...

  2. I have children – can I get financial support?

    Yes. Full-time students with children in registered or approved childcare can apply for a Childcare Grant...

  3. I need financial guidance, who can I contact?

    As a student at the University of Sunderland in London, you will have access to the University of Sunderland's Student Financial Guidance team...

ReciteMe accessibility toolbar button