Skip to content

Where can I go for visa advice when I am in the UK?

Home / FAQs / International students / Visa preparation and CAS number / UK visa advice

The Student Engagement team can give you advice on visas. You can contact them directly by email at

You can visit the team on the fourth floor of the University of Sunderland in London building during open hours. Please note, these hours are subject to change during the COVID-19 pandemic.