This course is for students who have:
- Just missed the grades needed for direct entry onto a three-year degree or
- Relevant work experience and want to develop their study skills before starting a degree
Please note: Entry requirements are for guidance only. You may be offered an entrance interview to help us decide if you are eligible for your chosen degree.
This could be because you have been out of education for some time or have gained knowledge through employment
Eligible entry qualifications
Prospective students must have:
- Three passes at GCSE grade C or above (including Mathematics and English Language)* and
- A minimum of 40 UCAS tariff points from Level 3 qualifications (e.g. A or AS Levels, BTEC certificates/diplomas, access courses or equivalent).
Alternatively, you may be accepted on the course if you have:
- Evidence of appropriate knowledge and skills from at least three years of post-school work experience.
If you are unsure of whether you think you might be suitable for the course, please contact us.
If English is not your first language, please see our English language requirements.
*If you have studied for a new GCSE which awards numerical grades, you need grade 4 or above. Alternative qualifications are accepted including Level 2 Key Skills in Communication and Application of Number.
Fees and finance
UK/EU tuition fees 2020/21
- Annual tuition fee: £9,250.
Please note: Fees may be subject to change in the next academic year.
This information was correct at the time of publication.