This course is for students who have:
- Just missed the grades to study the three-year degree or
- Relevant work experience and want to improve their study skills
Please note: Entry requirements are meant as guides only. We might offer you an entrance interview to help us decide if you are suitable for this course if you've been out of education for some time or have employment-based knowledge.
Eligible entry qualifications
To study this course you'll need:
- Three passes at GCSE grade C or above (including Mathematics and English Language)* and
- A minimum of 40 UCAS tariff points from Level 3 qualifications (e.g. A or AS Levels, BTEC certificates/diplomas, access courses or equivalent).
You could also have:
- Evidence of appropriate knowledge and skills from at least three years of post-school work experience.
If you want to check you're right for this degree, please contact us.
You must meet the minimum English Language Requirements to join the course.
*If you have studied for a new GCSE that awards numerical grades, you need grade 4 or above. Alternative qualifications are accepted including Level 2 Key Skills in Communication and Application of Number.
Fees and finance
The annual, full-time, fee for this course is:
- £9,250 if you are from the UK (including EU students with settled or pre-settled status resident in the UK)
- £12,500 if you are an EU or international student.
From August 2021, EU students who are resident in the EU or elsewhere outside the UK will be charged international fees. Find out more information on how Brexit will impact EU, EAA and Swiss citizens studying in the UK.
International student discounts
- International student discount: £1,500
Please note: Fees may be subject to change in the next academic year.
This information was correct at the time of publication.